Friday, February 8, 2013

Update

Hi guys! I apologize for my absence again (/_-)i'm not good at this whole blogging thing.. well anyways i think you guys deserve an update of everything that has been going on so here it is!


Christmas: I got so many amazing things like shoes, clothes, an animal hat! wooo! haha well i also got alot of body sprays which i wanted n.n i guess everybody listened..

New Years: I just stayed home and ate Chicken Wings and Pizza n.n

During January:

-I started a new art project called "Scratch Board" it's one of those that are color underneath and black on top and you just scratch off the black(:

-I drew a poster for the Child Abuse Reform and my art teacher chose mine and 5 others' posters to send to district to see if they want to use it(: yup out of all her art students.

I have some special news! But this'll be in my next blog post so read along..



  Don't forget to Follow Me!
Twitter: 
WeHeartIt:
-YoureAwkwardLiz-
***If you say you're from Divistie I'll follow you back***

No comments:

Post a Comment